Paypal Multi IPN:Installation
|Language:||English • français|
Below is the list of system requirements:
The Paypal Multi IPN installation is very simple. The following steps will guide you through the process:
* Before starting the installation please check that you have all system requirements listed above "System Requirements"
- Unzip the zip file contents to a folder on your computer
- Rename the "upload" folder with a name that you agree and that is hard to guess (to avoid curious !) Example : PayPal-123456
- Edit the "/PayPal-123456/config/configuration.php" file.
- Replace the value of the "$config['licenseKey']" variable value by your license key.
- Replace the value of the "$config['adminEmail']" variable value by the administrator email.
- Replace the email address "demo@example-X.com" and the domain "https://www.example-X.com/" by the email address and the URL on wish you witch receive the IPN notification for this email address.
- Upload the "PayPal-123456" folders in your hosting space - if you encounter problems, try upload in binary mode.
- Simply visiting "http://www.Your-domain.com/PayPal-123456/index.php" with your favorite internet browser to check the system prerequisites.
Finally, in your PayPal account set the IPN URL to the "PayPal-123456/callback/index.php" file, example : http://www.Your-domain.com/PayPal-123456/callback/index.php
That's it, you can now use a multiples sites with your PayPal IPN.