OVH Servers Manager:Configuring the automatic sending of mails
|Language:||English • français|
Configuring the automatic sending of mails
We will see in this tutorial how to set automatic sending of email received by OVH following a reinstallation, reboot the hardware and the Switching to Received, or WinRescue vKVM.
Redirecting emails to the module
- You have to first create an email address on your host server (the one on which one is your WHMCS install), example:
User: OVH-user Email address: email@example.com
- It must then redirect all emails received by the address to the module:
- Connect with SSH or SFTP to your server and open the file "/etc/aliases" with your favorite editor (nano, vim etc. ..)
- Add the following line:
ovh-user: "| php-q /YOURWHMCSFOLDER/modules/addons/ovh/pipe.php"
You can add an emergency address by separating with a comma like this:
ovh-user: "| php-q /YOURWHMCSFOLDER/modules/addons/ovh/pipe.php",firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save changes.
- Run the command:/usr/bin/newaliases
Here now all emails sent to email@example.com will be redirected to the module.
Configuring email templates
Go to Configuration >> Modules Addon >> OVH Serveurs Manager >> Email Templates
Edit the templates like in the image below :
Configuring the contact address OVH
- In your manager OVH Technical Contact go to: Home > Administration > Settings > Personal Information
- Replace the email with the address set previously: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replace "language exchange" by French or English
- Save the settings
Sends automatic email is now configured.
Please ensure that the "dedicated IP" in "Clients Profile >> Produits/Services" as illustrated in the image below :